The latest update for Watch Dogs: Legion has been released, bringing with it the long-awaited online mode. The title update is now available across all console, although PC players will have to wait experience the online mode.
Alongside the big online addition, the 3.2 patch also includes a numerous bug fixes. One of these fixes is the missing mask bug that has been a community complaint as of late. All of your missing masks will automatically reappear into your wardrobe after the patch is downloaded.
A couple of players on the Watch Dogs subreddit have reported they are still having issues with the mask bug, while others are stating they’ve needed to restart the game to access online mode.
You can see the full patch notes, below:
Watch Dogs Legion 3.2 Update
- Fixed an issue that caused several masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes after TU3.0.
Update March 9: We’re seeing reports that this fix hasn’t resolved the issue for all players and are looking into this.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when performing an operative swap in specific areas of the open world.
- Fixed an issue that would cause placeholder text to be displayed for inactive operatives when inspecting them while in a restricted area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when selecting a tab in the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a notification to appear when completing time limited challenges.
- Fixed an issue that could cause buildings in the open world to become temporarily invisible. No more hide and seek!
- Fixed an issue that could cause security cameras and lasers to trigger an alarm on operatives with uniformed access.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when using the Deep Profiler while having menu narration enabled.
Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when accessing the different categories in the in-game store.
- Fixed several issues that could cause graphical corruptions to occur.