Early access sensation Valheim is getting a bit harder. Today developer Iron Gate released a new patch that contains some major fixes and some balancing was done with the boss fights making them more difficult because players “are killing them too fast”. A major bug that caused saves/worlds to corrupt has been fixed. Valheim also received Vulkan support that players can enable by using the ‑force-vulkan when they launch the game or by selecting Vulkan via Steam’s pop up when you start the game. Version 0.146.8 isn’t huge but contains serval very much needed fixes. Check out the full Valheim patch notes below.
* Crafting item-dupe bug fix
* Harpooned player & ship bug fix
* Fixed player ragdoll
* Bonemass,Moder,Yagluth difficulty tweaks
* Moder music updated
* Tombstone bugfix (probably wont fix disappearing tombstones though)
* Fixed world corruption caused by pressing ALT+F4 while logging out.
* Deathsquitos have slightly longer audio range
* Tweaked audio on blast-furnace & spinning wheel
* Shared map position setting is saved per world
* Updated network stats (F2)
* Building destruction drop-fix
* Vulkan support in windows builds
* Network disconnection bugfix
* Updated socket-backend