Nickelodeon is working on a Super Smash Bros.-esc style fighting game where you get to play as some iconic Nickelodeon characters. You’ll get to play as awesome characters like SpongeBob SquarePants, Nigel Thornberry, Helga, and even Reptar from Rugrats.
The game was announced by IGN, and Nickelodeon All-Stars is supposed to release this fall for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. Developers Ludosity and Fair Play Labs are working on the game, and it will be published by GameMill Entertainment.
All-Star Brawl will have 20 levels which are inspired by Nick TV shows. The Technodrome from TMNT and Jellyfish Fields are two confirmed levels so far. The game is single-play, multiplayer, has couch co-op, and online play for up to four people.
Currently there are 14 confirmed characters thus far, including the aforementioned SpongeBob, Nigel Thornberry, Helga, and Reptar. Each character has a set of moves which that players can unlock over time. It’s likely that the roster will grow as time goes on, but for now you can check out the current list of characters below:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)