Earlier this week the developers of Fall Guys, Mediatonic, stated they would be giving away a free skins for the whimsical battle royale game. It was previously unclear if they were just giving the free items away to Steam users, but they are indeed handing it out to PlayStation 4 players as well.
Mediatonic announced the freebies on Twitter earlier today, as a thanks to everyone for dealing with the server issues and the almost-overnight success Fall Guys has had. Both PS4 and PC players will be gifted 5,000 Kudos and a Legendary Prickles costume. Those playing on Steam will be able to purchase a Team Fortress 2 Scout skin from the in-game store. Both skins are currently available to grab.
The patch for Fall Guys wasn’t very large, but did make some fixes, which you can see below:
Fall Guys Patch — August 13th, 2020
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed Crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only — Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC