Forspoken is releasing later this month, and Square Enix has finally revealed details regarding the PC requirements for the game. With plenty of new technology interwoven, Forspoken is going to be a rather demanding title and will require better equipment to run it at its best.
Square Enix has declared those with older CPU and GPUs should be able to run the game, although it will be rendering at a targeted 720p and 30fps if you’re still using n AMD Radeon RX 5500 or Nvidia 1060 graphics card.
PC gamers who have higher end equipment will be able to take advantage of impressive new features, like fast load times for Samsung SSD drives, as well as support for ultra-wide monitors. Additionally, the game will have a smoother performance with support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution.
You can check out the PC specs for Forspoken below.
Forspoken PC requirements
720p 30fps display resolution
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 / Intel Core i7 3770 (3.7GHz or better)
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
- RAM: 16GB
- HDD/ SSD Space: 150GB or more
1440p 30fps display resolution
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / Intel Core i7 8700k (3.7GHz or better)
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB / Nvidia Geforce GTX 3070 8GB
- RAM: 24GB
- SSD Space: 150GB or more
2160p 60fps display resolution
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5800X / Intel Core i7 12700 (3.8GHz or better)
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB / Nvidia Geforce GTX 4080 16GB
- RAM: 32GB
- SSD Space: NVMe SSD 150GB or more