Today Treyarch hosted a community reveal event for the next entry in the Call Of Duty series, Black Ops 4. A lot has changed so lets take a look at Call Of Duty Black Ops 4.
Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 does not feature a campaign. Instead it focuses on the multiplayer and zombies modes.
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4’s multiplayer is played boots on the ground. You can slide on your knees but there is no jet packs or wall running.
- Multiplayer is now 5v5 instead of 6v6 in previous games.
- Players now have 150 health vs the 100 health of previous games.
- Health regen is no longer automatic - Healing is now done by applying a health pack.
- The Pick 10 system has returned but with a new gear slot.
- Gear items feature: Body armor — Offers slight protection against the first few shots that hit you. Stem Pack — more health regen. The Acoustic sensor — hear and see better around you.
- Shotguns are now secondary weapons.
- New mini map called Fog Of War. The mini map now only shows whats going on in a radius around you. No longer does it show you the activity on the whole map at once.
- Each weapon has its own set of attachments, Weapons in the same class will not all have the same attachments.
- Specialist return to Black Ops 4. 8 specialist are known right now:
Zombies and Black Out Battle Royale
Zombies will launch with 3 maps, the most any zombies mode has launched with in any Call Of Duty title. Check the 3 trailers for zombies below.
Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 includes a battle royale mode for the first time in franchise history. read more about Black Out below.