Sony is allowing PlayStation users to see their game stats with a year end wrap-up, to reflect on your gaming year. The Wrap-Up starts today and ends February 14th.
The stats shown include how many games you’ve played, your top genre, the Trophies you’ve earned, total hours played, among others. Here are some of Sony’s Content Communications Manager’s stats:
Sony is also giving away a free dynamic theme and seven avatars to celebrate everyones gaming achievements in 2019:
- Action Hero — for the gamer who lives for the epic moments in action-adventure games
- Legendary Warrior — for the gamer who steps up to the challenge in fighting games
- Master Explorer — for the gamer who has continually aced that platformer game
- Master Strategist — for the gamer who loves solving puzzles in a good strategy game
- Speed Demon — for the gamer who leaves their fellow drivers in the dust in a fast-paced driving/racing game
- Sports Phenom — for the gamer with a competitive edge and a love for sports games
- Marksman — for the gamer who hits their mark in a shooter game
To see your stats, look out for an email with the results or go to PlayStation’s website to find out and also redeem your rewards.