Sledgehammer Games has released a new patch for Call Of Duty WWII. This patch has a ton of fixes and does a little weapon balancing. It also adds FREE map to WWII.
- Updates to loot system
- Increased Number of Weapons & Premium Content per Update – We’re adding new ranged weapons, more cosmetic weapon variants, and themed uniforms with a commitment to double-down on these categories moving forward so you’ll be able to get more of the content you want.
- More Ways to Earn Weapons – We are offering a variety of paths to obtain the most-wanted weapons and weapon variants in-game as more will be made available via Orders and Contracts, in addition to existing Weapon Collections and Supply Drops.
- Lowered Duplicate Rates – We are reducing the frequency of duplicates you’ll receive within Supply Drops to deliver more new content in every drop.
- Rebalanced Category Reward Rates – This will ensure you are getting a wider variety of content categories within every drop, which will make the unboxing experience more satisfying (we heard you on what it feels like to get triple duplicate pistol grips).
- New Special Orders — We heard your feedback on certain weapons being available only via Common Supply Drops and how hard they are to get. We are moving these into Special Orders so that they are easier to access.
- New Categories of Items – You will have more ways to customize your solider and loadout with the introduction of weapon charms, camos, and reticles.
- Content Changes – We are removing gold foil calling cards, and won’t be adding new pistol grips to the loot pool.
- Armory Drops – We are adding a new Supply Drop type “Armory Drops” which will function a lot like Bribes but can be obtained for Armory Credits to provide yet another way to get the content you’re after.
- Operation: Shamrock & Awe Community Event in MP and Zombies
- New content (weapons, camos, uniforms, charms, reticles, etc)
- Shipment 1944 (available Season Pass holders today, and for free for non-Season Pass holders starting March 16th)
- Prop Hunt on DLC maps
Fixed issue in Hardcore where players were able to rejoin a match from which they were just kicked
Fixed issue where Player 2 in split screen on a guest account was being kicked to Local Play when creating first loadout Offline
Fixed issue where players were crashing when equipping Scorestreaks
Fixed issue where players crash after accepting invites to a public War match
Fixed issue where matches were not starting properly from Featured playlists
Fixed loss of functionality issue when players return to MP Menu after completing match in Local Play
Fixed map exploits on Gustav Cannon and Occupation
Fixed error when loading into a Custom TDM match on Anthropoid
Fixed issue where upon opening supply drops from the Options menu while in HQ, players would sometimes be transported to another part of HQ
Fixed issue where players were unable to abandon Orders when in Major Howard’s menu
Various UI fixes and improvements (split screen, text descriptions, in-game store, menu tabs, Firing Range, missing/incorrect icons, Division slots, Soldier stats, widgets, text overlap)
Fixed issue where “My Emblems” tab was not informing players of how many emblem slots they had left
Fixed issue where green star notification in the Dossier menu was not disappearing for Calling Cards section
Fixed issue where players would hear the sound of a truck driving when loading into HQ
Fixed issue where unlocking new Scorestreaks also equips them when players have three already equipped
Fixed issue where players were able to reload the Combat Shotgun past the max amount of ammo
Fixed explosive scorestreaks behavior underwater
Nerfed the Volkssturmgewehr (Increased recoil and decreased damage range to be more on par with other rifles in its class)
Pushed through some fixes for issue where players were losing MMR
Fixed issue where when Player 1 (party leader) leaves a lobby, Player 2 will not be automatically pulled out with Player 1
Various UI fixes and improvements (icons, menu tabs)
Fixed issue where when one player is kicked for inactivity, remaining players were also kicked
Fixed issues with lobby placement
Fixed UI issues with Soldier tab and MLG Divisions
Fixed issue where Team two (Axis)’s objective colors were not updating properly
Fixed issue where some restricted items were still able to be equipped
Various UI fixes and improvements (menu displays, description text, weapon personalization, text overlap, unlock requirements)
Fixed issue in TDS where some players who were revived were teleported out of playable area
Fixed issue where upgraded camo was not displaying for various weapons
Fixed issues with Wüstling and other zombies pathing and behavior
Fixed functionality issues with 9mm SAP
Fixed issues with upgrading the Ripsaw
Fixed issue where Pommel grenade fails to regenerate uses
Eliminated fall damage (meaning, it can no longer take your armor)
Reduced “red screen of death” opacity to make it less obfuscating
Shipment 1944 is a remake of the Modern Warfare map Shipment, One of the smallest Call Of Duty Maps ever. Expect a very chaotic match while playing on Shipment 1944.
Shipment 1944 is available to all season pass holders for free right now, but will be available free to everybody Friday March 16th (3 days from the time of this writing).
Check out The Operation Shamrock and Awe event that released with todays patch here.