Yet another patch has been released for Call of Duty: Warzone, which is suppose to fix the infinite stim glitch that has been plaguing the game for quite some time.
The patch notes state the issue “stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade.” While this has been an ongoing problem, it should now be fixed and, hopefully, stays that way.
Additionally, match bonuses and kill XP rewards for Kingslayer mode have had some adjustments in effort to “normalize” XP rewards across all modes.
Changes to the in-game store were also made, removing tier skips from the Modern Warfare bundles. Issues related to display images for numerous items has also been resolved.
Yesterday, and update for Black Ops Cold War was released, bringing double XP to both Warzone and Cold War.
You can see the patch notes and playlist updates, below:
Call of Duty: Warzone Patch Notes
Warzone Playlist Update
- Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
- Plunder — Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
- Plunder – Blood Money Trios
Warzone Patch Notes
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32