Now that the major Season 3 Reloaded update has been released for Call of Duty: Warzone, Raven Software is working on fixing some rather annoying bugs in the battle royale.
The May 21st patch for Warzone fixes more out-of-bounds areas on the Verdansk map that players were allowed to access. This has been an ongoing problem, as it’s just another way for players to ruin the fun for others. Raven has already released several patches to address this issue, and there will likely be more in the future.
This update also fixes collision issues that would allow players to exploit various elements across the map. Additionally, the patch fixes a bug with the Ballistic Knife camouflage progression challenge. The glint on some scopes for ranged weapons was not displaying properly, and has also been fixed.
You can see the full list of changes for Warzone’s May 21st update below, as shared by Raven Software.
Warzone’s Season 3 Reloaded update introduced some new content for Verdansk ’84, including a few new points of interest, a Die Hard special event and more. You can check it all out, here. You can also see Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Season 3 Reloaded content additions, here.
Warzone May 21st Update
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Exfil progress in the Power Grab LTM mode to reset upon completion.
- Fixed a bug with the Royal & Kross 4x and Susat MultiZoom optics where they would not display glint when used on snipers.
- Fixed a bug causing Ballistic Knife Camouflage progression to not track properly or at all.
- Fixed a bug causing Contraband Contracts to not activate while Killstreak UI messages appeared on screen.
- Fixed a bug equipping players with 4 weapons in the Power Grab LTM mode.