Today’s Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War isn’t very big, but does fine tune a few things in multiplayer, Zombies, and League Play modes.
Recently, Treyarch added a Rapid Fire Moshpit was added to the featured playlist, and today it was added to the Hardcore Quick Play list. A couple of other multiplayer changes were made as well, revolving around challenges that were not tracking properly.
In League Play, an issue that would cause names to appear blank has now been fixed in this update. It also addresses an issue where players could be assigned a “broken” Ladder.
For Zombies, this update adds more stability fixes for Objectives in the new Outbreak mode, while also stoping a “graphic corruption” issue from occurring when using Frenzied Guard.
You can see the full patch notes, below:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War March 8 Patch Notes
- Rapid Fire Moshpit
- Added HC Rapid Fire Moshpit to Quick Play.
- Season Challenges
- The “Guerrilla Warfare” Season Challenge now tracks kills from any weapon that the player picks up, not only from weapons from players they’ve killed.
- Daily Challenges
- The “Helping Hand” Daily Challenge now properly tracks Spy Plane assist score.
- If the player gets incorrectly placed into a “broken” Ladder, playing another match will put the player into a functional Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause other names on the Ladder to be blank.
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives in Outbreak.
- Resolved an issue that prevented completing the objective if a player carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- Resolved an issue that caused graphic corruption when using upgraded Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade.
- Addressed an issue where a player could not listen to three Radio Transmissions in “Firebase Z.”