Treyarch released another update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, which has added stability improvements and gameplay adjustments in Zombies. Outbreaks has seen more crash fixes and tuning fixes for Objectives, among others.
Aside from the adjustments made, Treyarch also outlined a few things coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War in the near future.
First off, on Thursday the developing team will be bringing the new Rapid Fire Moshpit in 6v6 Multiplayer. It consists of a mix of TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint on the game’s smallest and fastest-paced maps: Apocalypse, Nuketown ’84, Crossroads Strike, Raid, Express and Garrison. A constant Spy Plane will be sweeping the mini-map during the match and the Ghost Perk will be disabled. Wait times between matches will also be reduced.
Zombies fans will soon be able to play Dead Ops Arcade in first person. You can jump, sprint, slide and swim in Dead Ops Arcade: First Person, so it’s a whole different experience from the original Arcade. This will be available in Public matches starting on March 4th.
You can see the full list of update below:
Black Ops Cold War — March 2nd, 2021
- Combined Arms
- Adjusted Zone Capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT during the Elimination Objective.
- The Eliminate Objective no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps to better balance difficulty with other Outbreak Objectives.
- Addressed an issue with zombies pausing or pathing incorrectly to the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where the Krasny Soldat’s flamethrower attack would not deal damage under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the flashlight would stay on after spectating during the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to fall out of the gameplay space in Golova, Alpine, and Ruka.
- Addressed an issue where the Chopper Gunner could fly out of the gameplay space after multiple uses.
- Addressed an issue where Ray Gun splash damage could break all Armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV, and V.
- Addressed an issue where Healing Aura incorrectly gained the benefit of Quick Revive’s Tier IV ability.