Microsoft has added nineteen more original games to their backwards compatibility program, eight which will make an appearance tomorrow. The rest will be released towards the end of the month, on April 26th.
All of these Xbox Originals will have an increased pixel count. The Xbox One and Xbox One S will have a 4X pixel increase, and the Xbox One X will have up to 16X the amount of pixels.
The full list of Xbox Originals and their release, is below:
Releasing on April 17th
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper
- Conker: Live & Reloaded
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Hunter: The Reckoning
- Jade Empire
- Panzer Dragoon Orta
- SSX 3
Releasing April 26th
- Destroy All Humans!
- Full Spectrum Warrior
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
- MX Unleashed
- Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars Republic Commando