Destiny 2’s biggest expansion yet, Forsaken launches one week from today and Bungie has dropped a new trailer for Destiny 2’s Forsaken expansion. In the trailer we get to see Cayde’s last badass moments and the hell that Uldren Sov has brought upon himself. Check it out below.
Forsaken also brings some big changes and features to Destiny 2:
- New story centred around The Reef and a team of dangerous Fallen Barons you must hunt down
- A new destination, The Tangled Shore
- Gambit, a new mode that fuses PvE and PvP
- A new Raid set in end-game space The Dreaming City
- Nine new Supers, one for each sub-class
- New weapons and armour, including a new weapon type — the bow and arrow
- Changes to the way weapons work, from a new equip system to random rolls and mod adjustments
- A new ‘Collection’ tracker for activities, achievements and lore
- PlayStation exclusive additions
Destiny 2 Forsaken will be available September 4th 2018 for the Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.