Last week, Gearbox released a hotfix that gave Moze, The Gunner a bunch of buffs, and it looks like she got more this week.
Slot Machine Mania and Trials Take-All mini events have already ended, but have been replaced by two new events, one which players have seen before.
Rare Chest Riches is an event that has been brought to Borderlands 3 before, giving players an increased chance of receiving Legendary items from Rare Chests (the red ones). The second event is called Loot Monster Mayhem, which increases your chance of seeing Loot enemies in the game and increases their chances to drop Legendary gear. Both events end on April 16th.
Gearbox’s first improvements to Moze last week, were an attempt to give her more survivability and the Iron Bear more viability. This week’s hotfix brings another set of changes based on Gearbox’s “investigation.” You can see the adjustments below:
- Explosive Punctuation: Increased the cooldown rate awarded to 8%
- Hammerdown Protocol: Increased the damage output to 600% and reduced the reload time
- Click, Click…: Increased damage bonus from 12/24/36% to 20/40/60%
- Specialist Bear: Increased the damage from +25% to +60%
Iron Bear Weapons
- Increased the base damage of the Salamander Flame Thrower
- Increased Chemical Warfare’s Melt Damage to 125%
- Increased the base damage of the Railgun
- Reduced Capacitive Armature’s damage reduction from ‑75% to ‑30%
- Reduced Corrosive Sabot Round’s damage reduction from ‑50% to ‑15%
- Increased Shockhammer’s Shock Damage to 60% of damage dealt