The free-to-play shooter Splitgate has received an update, and this newest patch has plenty of quality-of-life improvements (mostly coming from player feedback).
Some of the bigger changes include combining Rumble and Casual modes into a “Quick Play” list. This will hopefully reduce the chance of playing with bots. The update also fixed a bug for voicechat and added the ability to toggle mantling. Additionally, Nvidia Reflex support has been included to help reduce latency. There are also numerous bug fixes.
You can check out the full patch notes below, as written by 1047 Games.
Splitgate September 28 Patch Notes
- Karman Station Optimizations — Performance Improvements + Crash Fixes
- Karman Station returns to normal map rotation
- Added ability to queue multiple ranked playlists
- Combining rumble modes and casual modes into a “Quick Play” playlist
- Adding limited time featured playlists that are available on the weekends (includes rumble modes + new mode variants)
- Lower chance of running into bots queuing Quick Play
- Contamination Improvements
- Scoring Tweaks — Zombies get 2 points per kill
- Last Man Standing Indicator
- Players can no longer start as zombies in consecutive rounds
- Zombie Indicator Improvements
- New Zombie Notification
- Adding New Announcement Voice Lines
- Mantling — Adding support for mantling (ledge grabbing). Designed as jetpack boost so that there is not first person animation that interferes with aim/gunplay. Option to turn off in Settings > Gameplay
UI / Quality of Life
- Voice Chat Stability Improvements
- Console users can now redeem DLC codes
- KOTH/DOM Hill Visibility improvements
- Adding ability to customize enemy armor color, enemy outline color, friendly outline color and friendly color through walls
- Projectile hit detection improvements through portals
- Nvidia Reflex
- Various Crash Fixes
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- Added Inflated Alabastra big head… Whoops!