The next batch of games for Xbox Games Pass have been announced, which includes eight new titles for the service. Big soccer game FIFA 23 is available to play right now, with plenty of smaller titles for subscribers to check out.
FIFA 23 will be available through EA Play, which comes with Xbox Games Pass Ultimate. As a reminder, FIFA 23 will be EA’s final FIFA-branded game. Although EA’s contract has ended with FIFA, the company plans on bringing the soccer title back later this year with EA Sports FC.
The rest of the titles will be sprinkled throughout the rest of the month, with the next two games coming on May 18th. The full list of games, and dates of release, will listed below. Of course, Microsoft also revealed a small list of games leaving the service on May 31st. Those can also be seen below.
- FIFA 23 (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC)
- Eastern Exorcist (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC)
- Ghostlore (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)
- Planet of Lana (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC)
- Cassette Beasts (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S)
- Massive Chalice (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Cloud)
- Railway Empire 2 (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Cloud)
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Cloud)
Games Leaving May 31st
- Europa Universalis (PC)
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination (console, cloud, PC)
- FIFA 21 — EA Play (console, PC)
- Floppy Knights (cloud, console, PC)
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (cloud, console, PC)