Panic Button (makers of Rocket League) announced today they will finally be supporting the PS4 Pro, as of February 21st.
This will be the first update for Rocket League in 2017 and this update release will allow the game to run at both 1080p on the standard PS4, and 4k on the PS4 Pro, at 60 FPS. This should be good for all arenas for single and two-player split screen modes. Three and four-player split-screen modes will offer 60 FPS in most arenas at the same resolutions.
Along with the PS4 Pro Support, the next update is also bringing:
- Hot Wheels premium DLC cars, Twin Mill III and Bone Shaker (sold separately).
- You can buy each one of those separately for $1.99 and each includes exclusives wheels and six decals.
- Additional free Hot Wheels-themed post-match item drops, including both Toppers and Antennas.
- A new fan-voted “Player’s Choice” Crate filled with some of the community’s favorite items.
- PS4-specific technical improvements.
- Multiple performance optimizations and bug fixes.