PUBG’s development team released the latest patch notes for Xbox One players today. The team stated they focused on “performance optimization, and stability improvements” for the console.
This update also introduces adjustments to inventory management, in an attempt to increase the speed which players can navigate and change loadouts. They also stated they area always looking into crashes of PUBG and are looking into a way to reduce them.
You can see the full patch notes for Update 11, below:
PUBG Xbox One Update 11 Patch Notes
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments — players can change the focus and selection by using the D‑Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly