The latest PlayStation 5 firmware update has arrived, bringing improvements to overall system performance and stability to the DualSense controller, alongside other changes.
The new update brings to the firmware to version 21.01–03.20.00. This update also fixes issues that “restricted the functionality of some screens when the screen reader was enabled.”
The patch also fixes a problem causing games you’ve hidden on PS4 to not appear as hidden on PS5. Lastly, the update improves the stability of copying games from USB storage to the console. You can check out the full patch notes below, which are posted on the PlayStation website.
PS5 June 9th Patch Notes
- This system software update improves system performance.
- We’ve updated the DualSense wireless controller device software to improve stability.
- We’ve fixed an issue that restricted the functionality of some screens when the screen reader was enabled.
- We’ve fixed an issue where games that you’ve hidden on PS4 were not hidden on PS5.
- We’ve made the process of copying games from USB extended storage to console storage in the game library more stable.