Microsoft has revealed the next wave of games coming to Xbox Game Pass in April, alongside the next set of titles leaving the service. There are also six more Game Pass titles that now have touch controls for Xbox Cloud Gaming. You can check out the first run of Xbox Game Pass titles for April, here.
In total, six more games will be added over the next ten days, starting today with MLB The Show 21. This is the first entry in the series to come to Xbox.
Other games coming to the subscription service include Destroy All Humans! (the original), Fable III, Fable Anniversary, Second Extinction and Phogs!.
You can see the dates these titles arrive and when the next set of games will be leaving, below:
Xbox Game Pass April Titles
- MLB The Show (console, cloud)
- Phogs! (PC)
- Second Extinction (console, PC, cloud)
- Destroy All Humans! (console, PC, cloud)
- Fable III (cloud)
- Fable Anniversary (cloud)
Leaving Xbox Game Pass On April 30th
- Endless Legend (PC)
- For the King (console, PC, cloud)
- Fractured Minds (console, cloud)
- Levelhead (console, PC, cloud)
- Moving Out (console, PC, cloud)
- Thumper (PC)
The new touch-control games include Banjo-Kazooie, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Killer Queen Black, Overcooked 2, Wreckfest, and Double Dragon Neon.