Another hotfix is live for Call Of Duty WWII. This fix brings a new Throw back playlist featuring some classic perks.
- Nerfed Requisitions Basic Training (More detailed explanation to come later today in our SHG Weekly Community Update)
- Increased points per kill in Dom from 50 to 75
- Fixed issue where players were shown a balance of negative Unlock Tokens (EDIT: Apologies for any confusion. Affected players received a new balance of 20 Unlock Tokens. Please reach out to Activision Support for any additional help.)
- Fixed Combat Shotgun exploit
- Added the M1 Garand to the Restricted Items list
- Removed Gung-Ho ability from Airborne Division
- Removed resupply and regen for equipment from Expeditionary II. However, bullet resupply and regen are still available.