Ubisoft has released a pretty big patch for Ghost Recon Wildlands, bringing some bug fixes, improvements and a new way to play, Tier 1 mode.
Tier 1 mode brings a new difficulty and a new way to level up. In Tier 1 mode players start at level 50 and work their way down to Level 1, earning tier points instead of Xp, unlocking new rewards. There is no new missions or locations for Tier 1 mode, you simply flip a switch in the menu when you reach level 30.
A new HUD indicator was added to tell you how and why you were spotted and fixes a few bugs. The patch size itself is pretty damn big, weighing in at 8.4 gb on PS4 and Xbox One, 7.9 gb on PC.
Check out the full patch notes below,
Ghost Recon Wildlands Title Update 5
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tac-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the left-handed mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tac-map instead of the left click.
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the command wheel.
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.
Any of these fixes bring you back to the game after you have already finished it? What still needs to be fixed?