The day is here, another Ark patch for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. This patch brings 4 new dinos, some new survivor notes a new emote and more.
Here is a list of all the changes coming today for consoles.
-TEK Cave & Volcano
- New Dino: Giant Bee
- New Dino: Daeodon
- New Dino: Liopleurodon
- New Dino: Kentrosaurus
- New Structure: Tek Cloning Chamber
- New Structure: Tek Megalodon Saddle
- New Structure: Tek Turret
- New Weapon: Tek Grenade
- “Ascension” Game Progression
- More UI overhauls
- New Hairstyle and Facial Hair
- Approximately 20+ New Explorer Notes
- 15 new music tracks, per-biome and situational
- Fixed issue with Cave spawns not functioning properly in singleplayer
- The Center mega-update!
- Engram Tree REVAMP. — With the forced level reset and cap at 100, Unofficials which have custom Levels/EXP will need to add an additional 15 levels to make up for Ascension.
- New Emote
- Anglers can now gather pearls.
As with every Ark patch for console this one has already been delayed, But today is the day it will be released, as confirmed by Wildcard’s Jen on twitter.
Console patches are expected to go live today at 4pm EST (Xbox) and 4:30pm EST (PS4). See you then!
— Jen (@bubblywums) May 17, 2017
Are you excited for any of the new dinos? We will be taming Daeodon as soon as we can.