Round 1 of Monster Hunter World’s Street Fighter V collaboration is live for players who have a Street Fighter V game save on their PS4’s. Until March 1st if you have a Street Fighter V save on your PS4 you will gain access to a special quest -
Conditions: HR 3 or higher
Main Objective: Slay a Barroth
The items you receive for completing the event quest “Down the Dark, Muddy Path” can be used to forge the following item!
- Full armor set, “Ryu”
The following downloadable content will also be available!
- - Free:
- Guild Card background, titles
- - Paid:
- Gestures (“Hadoken!”, “Shoryuken!”),
sticker set (“Street Fighter V Set”)
You must have a Street Fighter V save on your PS4 to do this quest right now. It will return for everyone on Playstation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
Capcom also released a patch with a few fixes for the XboxOne/PS4 versions of Monster Hunter World.
PS4: Update 1.06 / Xbox One: Update 126.96.36.199
PlayStation®4: February 16, 2018 (UTC)
Xbox One: February 16, 2018 (UTC)
PlayStation®4: Approximately 82 MB
Xbox One: See system for details.
- Downloading this update will also apply all previous updates for players who are updating the game for the first time. (PS4: About 930 MB of space required; Xbox One: See system for details.)
PlayStation®4 and Xbox One
- Fixed an issue that occurred when players had 31 or more Slashberries in their item pouch at the time of the last update (PS4: Update 1.05 / Xbox One: Update 188.8.131.52) where the maximum number of Slashberries a player can hold in their item pouch was reduced from 60 to 30. This update will move any Slashberries exceeding 30 in your item pouch to your item box.
- Made additional fixes to an issue fixed in the last update (PS4: Update 1.05 / Xbox One: Update 184.108.40.206) where, rarely, uninvited non-squad members could join a Squad Online Session, or Squad members could not join one of their own.
- Readjusted the search algorithm when searching for another player’s session to join.
The collaborations have been great in Monster Hunter World, The next part of the Horizon Zero Dawn collaboration arrives later this month bringing both Aloy and her Bow. It will be exciting to see whats next.