Microsoft is having a huge sale on everything Xbox and there looks to be some pretty impressive discounts. Of course, this come right before E3 and appears to be some sort of celebration for their upcoming conference.
The sale doesn’t actually start until June 7th, but there are some great deals on games, systems, controllers, Xbox Game Pass and Live Gold subscriptions, and all Xbox consoles.
Microsoft is taking off $50 on ANY console, this includes the Xbox One X:
- 500 GB Xbox One S — $199
- 1TB Xbox One S Bundles — $249 (you can see the bundles, here)
- Xbox One X — $449 (first time it’s ever been discounted)
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass — $1
- Black, white, special edition and limited-edition Xbox Wireless Controllers are all $10 off
- If you wish to purchase your memberships at a retailer, there will be a Buy 3, Get 3 months offer on Xbox Live Gold and save 50% off of 6 months of Xbox Game Pass
Over 300 titles will be on sale, including those AAA games you might not have picked up yet like, Battlefield 1, FIFA 18, NBA 2K18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Forza Motorsport 7, Destiny 2, Super Lucky’s Tale, Monster Hunter: World, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and Sea of Thieves.
Full games start as low as $19.99
More than a dozen add-ons will also have 50% discount, including Season Passes, Expansions, and DLC.
Although, there are few details regarding headsets and the rest of the game sales, Major Nelson (Larry Hryb) of Xbox will give a better break down once the sale goes live on June 7th.
Source: Major Nelson