BioWare released a small update regarding their Mass Effect: Andromeda’s multiplayer. Update 1.10 fixed some bugs, along with ammo issues, mission modifiers, and various other problems.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has been plagued with many issues since the game’s launch back in March, but it appears BioWare is not giving up on one of their biggest franchises. Despite the backlash, it is great to see the BioWare team still working on the game. You can see the full patch notes below, or on BioWare’s website:
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV