Although Iron Galaxy is most known for fighting game Killer Instinct, their next game will be an action game called Extinction.
Here is the description given by the game’s website.
“From time immemorial, the world has been at war. For generations, humans have fought one another for land and riches while our true enemies have lurked in the distance: throngs of ravenous monsters standing 150 feet tall that aim to destroy our kind. Only those trained in the ways of the ancient order stand a chance at defeating these monstrosities, known colloquially as “ogres.” You are one of the world’s last defenders, a warrior named Avil equipped with the skill, speed and strength to oppose the endless wave of Ravenii and prevent a fate worse than death: Extinction”
In addition to the premise a bullet point list of the game’s feature is also given.
- DEEP STORY CAMPAIGN: Protect the human population across an abundant story campaign, rescuing as many civilians as possible and taking down brutal opponents.
- DYNAMIC SIDE MISSIONS: Complete numerous side missions with various objectives, earning upgrades to aid you in your campaign.
- SKILL-BASED COMBAT: Travel horizontally and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to perform devastating air assaults. Master dynamic combat maneuvers to effectively traverse the giant beasts and expose their weak points, progressing along different skill trees to develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
- INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT: Move freely around a fully destructible environment, and use objects throughout the world to your strategic advantage.
- INNUMERABLE BATTLE SCENARIOS: Every battlefield is different from the last, ensuring a unique combat situation each time you play.
- CUSTOM BATTLES: Create unique battlegrounds with varied objectives, and challenge players online to compete for the top score.
- EXTINCTION MODE: Fight off a continuous horde of assailants as wave after wave of ogres and their minions attack without respite.
The game is planned to launch Q1 2018 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. More details on the game will be revealed at E3.