Ubisoft just announced the content to be included with the For Honor Season Pass. The Season Pass will be available for purchase separately, or as part of the For Honor Gold Edition. You can check out what Season Pass owners will receive, below:
• Six new Heroes – These will be released in batches of two at the beginning of each new season of the Faction War. Season Pass owners will have access to these Heroes seven days before they are available to all players. After the Season Pass early access period, these Heroes can be unlocked with Steel, For Honor’s in-game currency that can be earned by completing matches and in-game challenges.
• Six elite outfits to customize the new heroes
• Exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
• Three exclusive emblem outlines
• Three scavenger crates that unlock additional gear
• 30-Day Champion Status – Gives XP boosts to you and your friends, as well as more XP from crafting and more loot at the end of matches.
The free downloadable content will be released over the course of three seasons. It will include new maps, modes, and gear, which is (of course) available to all players. However, Season Pass owners will have early access to some of this content as well (all games are pay to win!).
If you never got the chance to try the closed the beta, there is an open beta starting February 9th. You can ready more about what Ubisoft includes in it, here. There is a video below if you want to check out more about the Season pass.