Rockstar Games has announced a new membership service for Grand Theft Auto Online, which they’ve named GTA+. This is a new subscription program launching on March 29th for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S users, and it provides access to a number of bonuses. The cost for the service is $6/month.
Members will get an allotment of GTA$500,000 every month that will be deposited directly into their Maze Bank accounts, as well as discounts on vehicle upgrades and special cosmetics. The bonuses will change each month, with Rockstar revealing the first month’s rewards–which can be seen below:
GTA+ March 29 — April 27 Bonuses
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series
Rockstar also announced there will be “special” GTA+ Shark Cards available to buy from the PlayStation and Microsoft stores that have extra cash, beyond what is normally held within them. On top of this, GTA+ members will get “exclusive rewards” from shops like Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease, and others in GTA Online
Rockstar also confirmed that GTA Online’s regular online events will “continue as normal” for everyone, regardless of status.
As previously mentioned, GTA+ will run you $6/month and is available only for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S owners. Players must have a copy of GTA V or the GTA Online standalone edition, and subscribers can cancel whenever they want.
In other GTA news, Rockstar is already “well underway” in their development of Grand Theft Auto 6, or whatever this next title will be called. Rockstar also just recently launched GTA V and GTA Online for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S with numerous upgrades, which you can grab for a special discounted price right now.