Electronic Arts now has a new subscription for PC gamers, called Origin Access Premier. It’s similar to Origin Access now, but with a twist.
Origin Access Premier will include all the elements of Origin Access, including:
- access to The Vault, a library of games that just keeps growing all the time. Play any games that have already been added, as much as you want.
- the 10% discount in the Origin Store on full games, pre-orders, expansions, FIFA points, and more
However, Premier members won’t be limited to trials. They’ll have unlimited, full access to all of EA’s new PC games, at least five days early. This includes titles like Madden NFL 19, which hasn’t been on PC for over a decade, along with FIFA 19, Battlefield V, and Anthem.
Here’s four upcoming EA titles, with early access dates:
- Madden NFL 19: Aug. 2 (public launch: Aug. 10)
- FIFA 19: Sept. 20 (public launch: Sept. 28)
- Battlefield 5: Oct. 11 (public launch: Oct. 19)
- Anthem: Feb. 15, 2019 (public launch: Feb. 22, 2019)
Origin Access Premier is set to launch sometime during the summer, this year. The current Origin Access will be considered Origin Access Basic and anyone who wishes to stay subscfibed will receive the same benefits. It will only change if you upgrade to Premier services.
Origin Access Premier will cost $14.99 a month, or $99.99 a year.