Bungie gave another sneak peek today, this one regarding Patch 1.0.6 which they stated to be coming next week. The first peek we got was the future updates Bungie had planned after Patch 1.0.6. Next week’s update doesn’t has a specific date or time yet.
One of the biggest improvements included with this patch is a fix for the Bureaucratic Walk emote, which allowed players to glitch out of the map into areas they were not intended to be. It got so bad, Bungie pulled the emote from sale, and cancelled Trials for a whole two weeks. Patch 1.0.6 will also be helping players to not encounter empty public in the wilds of Destiny 2. No more doing Public Events by yourself.
Below is Patch 1.0.6, though it’s not the full patch notes, they won’t be released until the update is live:
- Fixed an issue with collision detection on the Bureaucratic Walk emote
- Fixed an issue causing players to encounter empty public spaces too often in free roam
- Updated Mercy Rule settings to allow Mercy to activate slightly later in the match, allowing a wider range of scores to trigger it.
- Reduced score limit to 50 (was 75)Control
- Reduced score limit to 90 (was 100)
- Reduced influence that enemy-controlled zones exert over the spawning systemSurvival
- Reduced round time limit to 2 minutes (down from 3)
- Reduced life count to 6 (down from 8)Supremacy
- Increased score-to-win to 70 (up from 50)
- We now grant one point for defeating an enemy Guardian
- Adjusted the influence that enemy crests have on the spawning system