Earlier today Darksiders 3 was leaked on Amazon and has since been officially revealed by THQ Nordic. Darksiders 3 will launch in 2018 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC
The description of the game on Amazon did not include any story details, but did provide screenshots and information about the protagonist.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
THQ Nordic reassures fans that Gunfire Games is the right developer for Darksiders 3 and have been involved in the creation of the Darksiders series since the beginning. Gunfire Games is comprised of many of the original developers from Vigil Games. They also state that “this next Darksiders will be everything action-adventure gamers and especially Darksiders loyalists could dream of and more”.
No other major details were given however a reveal trailer was released through IGN.
[ngg_images source=“galleries” container_ids=“9” sortorder=“108,106,107,105” display_type=“photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=“0” thumbnail_width=“240” thumbnail_height=“160” thumbnail_crop=“1” images_per_page=“20” number_of_columns=“0” ajax_pagination=“0” show_all_in_lightbox=“0” use_imagebrowser_effect=“0” show_slideshow_link=“0” slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=“sortorder” order_direction=“ASC” returns=“included” maximum_entity_count=“500”]