Call of Duty: Warzone just received a new update, with the March 30th patch notes including several bug fixes for the popular battle royale.
According to Raven Software, the developer continues to address several bugs still wrecking havoc in Season 2, including the issue that caused some operators to have improper parachute mechanics. Several Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War operators were perviously gliding at a faster rate. All operators should now be gliding in at the same exact speed.
Other Warzone changes include a fix for a problem that caused the circle to occasionally move outside the playable area on Caldera, and another that previously caused Heavy Weapon crates to appear as non-interactable ground loot. Raven Software also says private matches have been updated to have the same settings as public matches.
Warzone just recently went through several major perk adjustments on March 28th, which included changes to the Ghost perk. Juggernauts also recently received a decrease in spawn rates on Rebirth Island.
You can check out the full patch notes below, as shared by Raven Software.
Call of Duty: Warzone Patch Notes — March 30th, 2022
- Private Matches have been updated to align with Public Match settings.
- Fixed an issue causing inconsistent Operator parachuting functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the Community Challenges under the Rebirth Reinforced Event tab to not display the current/updated challenge.
- Fixed an issue causing the Armaguerra 43 (VG) to mistakenly appear ingame as Submachine Gun Charlie.
- Fixed an issue causing the Circle to occasionally move outside of playable space on Caldera.
- Fixed an issue causing Party Invite notification text to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing Armor Satchels acquired via Heavy Weapon Crates to equip with 0 out of 8 Armor Plates available.
- Fixed an issue causing Heavy Weapon Crate pallets to occasionally appear as non interactable ground loot.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect Mode to appear on the menu while queueing for a Match.
- Fixed an issue causing a Scavenger Contract loot crate to spawn outside of reach on Rebirth Island.