Another week, another set of changes for GTA Online. A new vehicle, mode and discounts are available. There are several discounts types, including bunker, properties & renovations, and vehicles & armor.
Grab the new Neon from Legendary Motorsport.
Hardest Target — New Adversary Mode
Hardest Target is the brand new Adversary Mode that’s all about the target. The goal is to protect your own Target, all while attempting to wipe out the enemy team’s Target. Only Target life’s matter, but you can score bonus points for Target on Target violence. However, Targets have a minute timer and once time runs out someone else in your crew will be attracting the attention. Earn Double GTA$ & RP, in this new mode, now through February 5th.
Bonuses & Discounts
Special Cargo Deliveries will have 25% more GTA$ as well as a 25% boost on Gunrunning Research & Manufacturing through February 5th. All the discounts are listed below:
- Farmhouse Bunker – 25% off
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker – 25% off
- Bunker Renovations – 25% off (styles and add-ons)
- Mobile Operation Center Cabs – 25% off
PROPERTIES & RENOVATIONS
- Special Cargo Warehouses – 25% off
- Executive Office Renovations – 25% off
VEHICLES & ARMOR
- Cargobob – 35% off
- LF-22 Starling – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Grotti Cheetah Classic – 25% off
- Vehicle armor – 25% off
- Bulletproof tires – 25% off
Premium Race & Time Trial Schedule
Available through Feb. 5th.
- Premium Race – “Rally” locked to Sports
- Time Trial – “Casino”
Source: Rockstar Games