Call of Duty: Warzone’s latest patch notes includes a bit of bug fixes and adjustments, as well as the addition of the Iron Trials ’84 mode to private matches. Additionally, the Grav rifle received a slight recoil decrease buff. [Update: Iron Trials ’84 private matches have been disabled temporarily. Raven Software tweeted this is due to “an ongoing issue with players being unable to connect to a lobby.” No word on when a fix will be ready.]
Although the patch is mostly made of bug fixes, the biggest addition to Warzone in this update is Iron Trails ’84 to private matches. This game mode was first brought to Warzone in September and is a hardcore variation on the game’s core battle royale mode. Matches are sped up via circles collapsing faster, while also restricting the amount of vehicles. Epic and Legendary weapons are also harder to find. Once the private matches are up and running, Iron Trials matches will be capped at 132 players (although Raven said it will bring that number up to 150 further down the road).
There are also a variety of bug fixes, including fixing incorrect XP awards in Clash modes, a problem that allowed players to go out-of-bounds on Rebirth Island, and other issues with unlocking content.
You can check out the full set of patch note below, as shared by Raven Software.
Call of Duty: Warzone October 19th Patch Notes
Iron Trials ‘84 game mode enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- We intend to increase this limit to 150 Players at a later date
- Grav (BOCW)
- Recoil decreased
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not appear highlighted when pinged on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not spawn in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to earn an incorrect amount of XP in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to be removed from matches by being incorrectly recognized as AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing the .410 Ironhide (BOCW) to not unlock as intended when reaching Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Start Looking For Party” option to kick Players back to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle Mission to not progress.
- Fixed an issue causing XP gain for Vanguard Weapons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s name would appear misaligned in the end-of-match Exfil cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the Sai (BOCW) Unlock Challenge incorrectly referenced Challenges from a past event.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause the camera to become misaligned when firing the Weapon.
- Fixed several issues on Rebirth Island allowing Players to access out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed several issues related to unlocking content when purchasing the new Tracer Pack: Gilded Agent Bundle.
- Fixed various UI issues while browsing with the Battle Pass menu.