A new update for Call of Duty: Warzone arrived today and Raven Software detailed several adjustments for the battle royale. The patch notes include several bug fixes for Warzone’s latest limited-time mode, Payload.
Several of the updates today are for situations that might might have been rare occurrences, like collision issues with various elements on the map. It’s also removed the Juggernaut Suit field upgrade from the Red Door rooms in Warzone’s Plunder.
For Payload side of the update, one of the community’s biggest complaints was addressed. The new objective mode was forcing players to hear the entire Team instead of their separate squads. Another important issue that’s been fixed one that was only allowing one enemy truck to be pushed backwards instead of two.
Shortly after the initial update, some players began experiencing a Dev Error on Warzone, but Raven Software tweeted later that issue was also resolved.
You can check out the full list of changes below, which was shared on Raven Software’s website.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Update — August 20th, 2021
- Removed the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stopping Power Field Upgrade to reduce recoil while using the Milano 821 (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue where Killstreak tablet rewards were stacking on top of one another.
- Fixed an issue where Players could favorite the Random Operator choice but could not unfavorite it.
- Fixed an issue where the Random Operator option would move to the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where Players would take some Loadout Perks from the prematch lobby into matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Power Surge Reactive Bundle image did not reflect the included Bundle items.
- Fixed an issue where Players downed while holding the Sentry Turret would have no Weapon in hand when revived.
- Fixed an issue with the OTs 9 (BOCW) where the unlock criteria inconsistently tracked when using any BOCW SMG Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue with Two Factor Authentication that required a client restart if a Player activated it while ingame.
- Fixed an issue where only the rear truck would be pushed backwards by the enemy team.
- Fixed an issue where out-of-bounds zones would not be the correct size.
- Fixed an issue where Players could hear the entire Team rather than only their direct squad.
- Fixed an issue where spawn points would disappear on uneven terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck in the terrain at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Player’s camera would be tilted when exiting a vehicle.