Call of Duty Season 6 started yesterday for Warzone, bringing the new battle pass and some major map changes, as well as a bunch of fixes for the game’s rather annoying problems. This includes freezes in the menu and challenges that weren’t tracking. Big adjustments were also made to Warzone’s Iron Trials ’84 mode.
Raven Software said they fixed several menu freezing issues, most notably the operator menu lag that caused players to freeze when attempting to select or view an operator. Several challenges are now tracking properly with the update, including the “Moonshot” challenge and the one that unlocks the Bladed Axe melee weapon.
The Iron Trials ’84 mode also saw more adjustments with the introduction of Season 6. Quads has been added to the mode, where it was just previously a duo playlist. The Specialist Token has also been removed from the Buy Station, but the token can be dropped upon death. Player health regeneration has been increased, and the medical syringe equipment now heals 25% faster. Tac Rover vehicles have also been added. All of these changes are exclusive to the quads version of Iron Trials.
You can check out the full patch notes below, as shared by Raven Software.
Season 6 Warzone Patch Notes
Weekend-Exclusive Playlist — Iron Trials ‘84 Quads
The trials are back… now with more friendships on the line!
Grab your best squad mates and drop back into Verdansk for three days of blood, sweat, and tears (of joy… or probably pain).
This Weekend-Exclusive Playlist will go live today at 10 AM PST and remain live through Monday, October 11th, at 10 AM PST.
The following changes are exclusive to the Quads version of the Iron Trials ‘84 mode.
- Buy Station
- Specialist Token has been removed.
- Medical Syringe now heals 25% faster.
- Loadouts have been updated.
- Loadout primary Weapon Attachments increased from 2 to 3.
- Specialist Token now drops on death.
- Classified Weapons have been updated.
- Foresight has been added as an exceedingly rare drop.
- Base health regen speed has been increased.
- Tac Rovers have been enabled.
- Sniper Rifle headshot down distance increased to 50 meters.
- Sniper Rifle headshot damage beyond 50 meters has been increased from 300 to 325.
- Fixed an issue causing some menus — notably the Operator Menu — to freeze when attempting to navigate them.
- Fixed an issue causing several Store Bundles splash screens to show white placeholder images.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Moonshot” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Quick on the Draw” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the rarity of several rewards in the Season Six Battle Pass to not match the BOCW version.
- Fixed an issue causing the Unlock Challenge for the Battle Axe (BOCW) to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Weaver’s “Disciple of Mayhem” Bundle Challenges to not track properly.
- Fixed several issues causing incorrect Calling Cards to appear when equipping certain ones.
- And the RAAL MG (MW) is back! Oops. 😬