A new update for Call of Duty: Warzone has dropped, and it’s a note worthy one. It fixes a series of bugs and adds the RAAL light machine gun. It also introduces a “Looking for Party” feature.
This new feature is currently in the beta stage, so it’s subject to change. It allows players to search for a party based on certain parameters, like preferred game modes, party communication, and play styles. This makes it easier to find players you wish to play with.
The RAAL can now be unlocked by completing a special challenge or by purchasing a blueprint from the store.
As far as bug fixes go, the patch addresses issues with the Tempered perk and adjusts issues related to challenges not tracking properly. The update also fixed more annoying issues, like not kicking AFK players from Payload matches, as well as a problem that would cause every player in the lobby to be on the same team.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
Warzone August 25th Patch Notes
- Looking for Party (Beta)
- This new feature allows you to search for and party up with other Players via a series of preferences that you select (Game Modes, Party Communication, Play Style,).
- This feature is still being tested and is subject to change.
- RAAL: Light Machine Gun (MW)
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to remain in Payload matches while AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to spawn out of bounds during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Adrenaline Junkie” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Pumping Iron” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the fourth Objective in Beck’s “Calm, Cool, Collected” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Science and Psychedelic Camo Challenges to not track properly on any BOCW Shotgun.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Objective in Kitsune’s “Security Expert” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue preventing AFK Players from being removed during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue preventing several CDL Viewership Calling Cards and Emblems from appearing in Warzone.
- Fixed an issue causing all Players in a lobby to be placed on the same team.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from receiving rewards after completing a Contract in core BR.
- Fixed several issues related to the Tempered Perk.