The latest patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War was released, bringing with it some big changes to League Play. Zombies is also getting general improvements, bug fixes, stability and more.
League Play started this week and the patch released today introduces a series of fixes, one which resolves an issues that caused classes to show up empty. The update also brought added restrictions, removing all sorts of attachments, as well as a few scorestreaks.
Zombies saw a gameplay exploit fix, where players could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III. The perk Tombstone Soda had several issues addressed, including one where a player could die and not reach their body while fast-traveling in shadow form. An issue with the new Wonder Weapon visual effects has also been fixed.
You can see the full list of changes below:
- Players logging into League Play for the first time should now see preset CDL classes instead of empty custom classes in Create-a-Class.
- Players should now be able to save their custom classes properly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Task Force Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Team Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Target Designator
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- War Machine
- Field Upgrades
- Updated the percentages listed on the Skill Divisions Overview screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that could appear when exiting a League Play match in the After Action Report.
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps, Main Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- Special enemy class now counts toward the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge.
- Orda eliminations now count for 3 Elite eliminations toward weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a rare issue where an Orda Assault Round could end prematurely.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed an issue where the player’s resources would not update upon collecting their stash.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not pick up items after dying in shadow form under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die and not reach their body while fast-traveling in shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with the RAI K‑84 where offset visual effects could be seen after using the teleporter.
- Addressed an issue where the Dark Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded properly during the Main Quest.