It’s been a week since Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Season Three was released and Treyarch has rolled out another new update. This patch irons out some crashes and bugs that have popped up since the season launch. There are also various other adjustments, including the general “stability fixes.”
One of the biggest adjustments is to the latest party mode that was added to Black Ops Cold War, Stick and Stones. This fix was for an issue that caused tomahawk kills to reward a player with 100 points, far too many for one kill. Tomahawk kills should now be registering 50 points per kill. The update also addresses a problem with Finishing Moves not counting as melee kills.
Zombies is also getting a bunch of fixes, including a rather aggravating bug involving the scoreboard. The issue corrected the scoreboard losing functionality or not displaying the right information.
The notes also confirmed fixes for crashing that occurs in Outbreak mode, specifically when migrating hosts during an objective. Finally, the Crossroads map has been removed from the PlayStation-exclusive Onslaught mode for maintenance.
You can see the full patch notes below:
- Added various stability fixes.
- Sticks and Stones
- Addressed an issue where Tomahawk kills awarded 100 points instead of the 50 points shown on screen.
- Addressed an issue where Finishing Moves weren’t being counted as a melee kill.
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Restricted Ballistic Knife from use in Snipers Only Moshpit. (April 26)
- Addressed an issue with Beck’s Season Three Battle Pass Operator Mission (“Block 1000 incoming damage with player-inserted Armor Plates”) not progressing correctly in Multi-Team modes.
- Addressed an issue where the scoreboard could lose functionality.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to inspect other players in the scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where the column that would display the amount of “Downs” for players was not shown.
- Addressed a rare display issue that could cause Match Bonus XP to appear as a negative value.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when migrating hosts during an Objective.
- Removed Crossroads from Onslaught map rotation for maintenance.