The next set of big changes for Call Of Duty WWII is coming this month. Since launch Call Of Duty WWII and has been full of problems ranging from lag to full out glitches and cheaters. Sledgehammer games has been steadily releasing patches to fix some of the biggest problems and they are not done yet.
With this CoD season’s first DLC, The Resistance right around the corner, Call Of Duty WWII is going to be getting some more weapon balancing, a new Domination playlist and some bug fixes. Sledgehammer game’s Michael Condrey took to reddit to give CoD players a quick preview of the upcoming changes come to WWII.
- Domination XL Test Playlist, which has 100 points per kill
- Weapon Tuning Updates coming next week
- CWL New Orleans — SHGames wants to get this streaming in the In game theater in HQ
- Full game update with fixes coming this month
- Plans to fix the Spectator bug issue in the next update for PS4 and Xbox One, PC experience improved with updates over holiday
Shotguns are also seeing some much needed changes. The combat shotgun will see a ranger nerf and the M21 Sawed Off will either see a ranger increase or reload speed buff or a combination of both.
Hopefully these changes make a pretty big change in the game play and make Call Of Duty WII more fun to play.
Full patch notes will be released when the patch drops, we will post the full notes as soon as they are available.