Gearbox has released another hotfix for Borderlands 3 today, which addresses concerns reported by their community. It’s already been pushed to the game, and players will know if hotfixes have been applied by the in-game sign at the main menu.
The fixes include progression blockers, a collision issue and even a few changes to Vault Hunters. You can see the full list of adjustments, below:
Borderlands 3 Hotfix — March 19th, 2020
- Addressed a potential progression blocker from Typhon during “In the Shadow of Starlight”
- Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Fist Over Matter skill was sometimes not working as intended if it was not in the hosts’ view
- Adjusted the collision at the stairs in Quietus Pike to prevent players from sometimes sinking into the ground after destroying the second vine door
- Changed the Operative’s Cool Hand skill description to show the correct values
- Addressed a reported concern that Tyreen would occasionally re-appear after the cutscene during “The Great Vault”