Treyarch has released a small patch for Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War. This patch fixes the Zed 398 Swift Clover error that has been plaguing PC users, fixes a few more minor bugs and spawn logic on winter Nuketown. Check out the full patch notes below.
Black Ops Cold War December 16th Patch
- Resolved “Zed 398 Swift Clover” error that temporarily prevented PC players from loading into Season One maps at the start of the season.
- Resolved an issue with occasional hitching during gameplay on PS5.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the Sentry Turret.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the Spy Plane.
- Field Upgrades
- Fixed a rare crash related to the SAM Turret.
- Fixed a crash related to Woods voiceover audio.
- Fixed a crash related to Score Events.
- Nuketown ’84 / Nuketown ’84 Holiday
- Adjusted spawn logic.
- Addressed an issue where players could capture the first Hardpoint zone outside of the intended boundary.
- Prop Hunt
- Disabled automatic health regen for Props.
- Removed the Steel Chair from the Prop list on Checkmate. Steel Chair OP.
- Combined Arms: Assault
- 20 seconds will now be added to the game clock when a zone is captured to reduce the frequency of a game ending in a Draw due to lack of time when transitioning to a new zone.
- “Behind Cover” Weapon Camo Challenge
- Increased the distance check.
- Removed the requirement for the victim to face a certain direction.
- Addressed an issue that could cause instability during Plaguehound rounds.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause interact prompts to incorrectly appear around the map.
- Improved breadcrumb (green dot) user experience when unlocking attachments.
- Addressed an issue that could cause long wait times coming out of the After Action Report.
- Temporarily removed the Attack Helicopter from Verdansk and Rebirth Island maps to resolve an issue that could cause players to appear invisible.