Studio Wildcard has released another patch for Ark Survival Evolved on consoles. This patch brings the Eggcellent Adventure event and contains a few fixes.
“During Eggcellent Adventure, survivors will be able to collect special “Bunny Eggs” across the ARK from wild Bunny Dodo’s and Bunny Oviraptor’s. These Bunny Eggs can paint or used in special Cooking Pot recipes to craft holiday-themed items such as Bunny Ears, a Bunny Costume for the Procoptodon, are two brand new cosmetics: the Knitted Chick Hat and Egg Shell Hat for both survivor and dino!”- Studio Wildcard
- Wild creatures roaming the ARKs will find themselves feeling eggcellent, sporting bright colours of Green, Magenta, Yellow, and Blue.
- Wild Dodos are replaced by Bunny Dodos — with ears, taming disabled, and drop 50% consumable dodo eggs and 50% Bunny eggs
- Wild Oviraptors are replaced by Bunny Oviraptors — with ears, taming disabled, and drop 50% consumable Oviraptor eggs and 50% Bunny Eggs
- Bunny Eggs can be placed on the ground and painted
- Bunny Eggs will expire after approximately two weeks from inventories, and placed eggs will immediately decay once the event is turned off.
- Run your private server with ‘-ActiveEvent=Easter’ to turn on the event
- Running the same server without ‑ActiveEvent=Easter will delete all placed egg structures
- PC players can use Steam > ARK > Properties > General > Set Launch Options and paste in ‑ActiveEvent=Easter to experience the event in single player/non-dedicated/player dedicated worlds. You must enable the event yourself in these modes.
- Event is not available in Primitive Plus, or single player console worlds, non-dedicated console servers, or player dedicated console servers. Console can however spawn and use the new cosmetics with the command below.
On top of the event the consoles also see some fixes and HDR and True Sky support on the Playstation 4 pro.
Server Version: 520.2
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get through the map/mesh
— Fixed issue where a second instance of certain boss fights could be started while someone was already inside
— Rework extinction mode save nuking to kill subfolders as well
— Increased plant projectile damage by 2.5x
— Projectiles do 3x damage to durability of chest pieces while a glider is attached
— Added logic to translate damage from player to their glider
— Added 10s cooldown between glides
— Lowered glide speed by 40%
Client Version: v520.1
- HDR Support for the PS4 Pro
— TrueSky Support for the PS4 Pro