Treyarch is pushing a flurry of updates to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War before the start Season One (which was delayed). A larger update was released on December 8th, with this latest one releasing yesterday. According to Treyarch, it addresses a few issues that “managed to slip through the cracks” after the December 8th update.
The map Miami has been added to the Combined Arms playlist, joining Crossroads, Armada and Cartel. Zombies mode got a couple of changes, including Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun and an issue where zombies would ignore players after leaving the Dark Aether.
While this update doesn’t address all of the game’s known problems, it did have several fixes for Black Ops Cold War. Map voting was disabled for some reason, but was restored with this patch. Additional crash fixes were also made, along with general stability fixes.
Treyarch is still looking to ongoing issues in Black Ops Cold War, like problems with the Diamond Camo appearing locked for players who have earned and some Xbox players who have reported receiving a “Trial Has Ended” pop-up message (which should be resolved).
You can see the full patch notes, below:
- Restored map voting in playlists where it was unintentionally disabled.
- Combined Arms
- Added Miami to Combined Arms map rotation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the Field Mic was in use.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun.
- Addressed an issue where zombies could ignore the player after leaving the Dark Aether during certain side quests.
- Added Nuketown ’84 back to the Onslaught map list.
- Addressed an issue where breadcrumbs could appear on locked items.
- Addressed an issue where menu breadcrumbs could return after going to Campaign.
- Addressed an issue where red artifacting could appear under the rewards in the After Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where white placeholder boxes could appear in place of the player’s Calling Card and Emblem during player inspection.
- The Hunter icon will no longer appear distorted in the Weapon Mastery tab of the Gunsmith for the M79.